Since 1998, Lamastrock accompanies, develops, produced and spreads artists musicians and their projects. Generosity, sincerity and humanity are the qualities of the artists which we defend.
Artists on tour
- 21 April 19 May at le Teat – Saint-Gilles (974)
- 25 April at Ateliers Jeux de Mots – Buchelay (78)
- 26 April at Espace Culturel Jean Carmet – Mornant (69)
- 26 April at Yelewa Jazz Festival – Mayotte
- 26 April at Ateliers Jeux de Mots – Buchelay (78)
- 27 April at Festival Paratge – Centre Culturel – Sarlat (24)
- 27 April at Le Port (974)
Action culturelle et concert
- 27 April at Ateliers Jeux de Mots – Buchelay (78)
- 28 April at L’Ellipse – Lons-le-Saunier (39)
- 28 April at Angelo Mai – Roma (Italie)
- 28 April at Master Class – PRMA – Saint Paul (974)
- 4 May at Ansolia – Anse (69)
Festival Terr’A Tempos
After numerous questionings on the various models of distribution of concert on our population centers, Lamastrock pursues its efforts to propose quality musicians at the heart of our small villages, in a friendly atmosphere. The project 2015 of the Festival Terr’A tempos is the continuity of a partnership committed with the association of local authorities the Rhône Crussol since 2008 and which suggests today spreading this action towards the other communities of the center Ardèche.
See you in 2017.
The vocation to produce records at Lamastrock is above all bound to the desire to accompany the artists whom we really liked, it is the realization of meetings and exchanges, expensive to our principles. The recording joins then in the continuity of the developed artistic project and marks a new stage in the process of support.
Stage arisen from the will to promote the artists and to assure the distribution. This phase of production is always delicate in the life of a structure because it joins in a difficult and constantly evolving economic environment.
That is why to buy a live album on our site, it is to support our project and our approach, centred on a fair remuneration with intermediary’s minimum and maximum of independence !